Thursday, October 30, 2008

TOUGH TIMES

Tough times?

Sure. Getting hit the hardest – even before this current mess - are human service agencies. As treasurer and president-designate of Women’s Prison Association, I really see how perilous the situation is in New York – regardless of how the election turns out.

I’d like to invite you and one guest* to be with us December 4th at the Yale Club in New York – to meet our exciting panel and to participate fully in our program:

Are Charitable Dollars Really Getting Where they’re Needed Most?

Details are in the attached invitation. Sorry for the technology but if you’d like to come, please paste the link below into your browser and then RSVP directly to the e-mail address shown there (and please copy me if you would). If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 212 889 2244.

I hope to see you there. All good wishes and thanks.

*We will wait list any additional people you might wish to bring. Please let us have their name(s) as well.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Henry%20Goldstein/My%20Documents/MyFiles1/Giving%20USA%20Fdn/Gurin%20Forum/Invitation%20to%20Gurin%20Forum.doc

No comments: